I created a new Product Admin in Confluence but she can only see (and manage) the spaces she created. If I also add her as a User to Confluence she can see all spaces but still can only manage the ones she created.
If she goes to Settings -> Security -> Space Permissions and chooses Recover Permissions on any project she then has admin access to that space.
Obviously she can click on every space she needs access, but then she would need to continue to do this for current spaces and any future space that is created (we did test this and she also doesn't have admin access to newly created spaces).
I tried removing all her Confluence permissions and then setting them back. This did not do anything.
Any idea what is wrong and why she doesn't have full Product Access even though she is in the right groups with the right product?