Does "The Connector" for MS-Project from Ecliptic Technologies, Inc. work (connect) with Jira OnDemand?
Hi Gerry,
I'm sorry to say that plugin is currently available for OnDemand users because only the plugins that are bundled with the application are available, and it isn't possible to install new plugins as per our OnDemand plugin policy: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Plugin+Policy
All the best,John
Hi
I did not mention a plugin!! I was hoping someone may know of a way to connect MS-Project Server to Jira OnDemand with the "The Connector" for MS-Project from Ecliptic Technologies, Inc." i.e. API, Webservice. I do not want to manually "Import & Export".
..and how does it look for Office365 - Project (in preview) and a "Cloud Connect". Is there a plan to move quickly on providing a connection?
gerry
Does any one know??
Does Atlassian plan on building a "Cloud Connect" to the upcoming Office365-Project (currently in preview)??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.