I noticed in the recent article around the "New Era of Jira" there is messaging about Jira Plans and it almost makes it sound like it's a new feature. Is this different at all from the existing Advanced Roadmaps functionality (which has always been accessed via a "Plans" tab)?
Hi @Amy Rohan,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
No, Plans is the new name of Advanced Roadmaps and there is no difference, just a name change.
Hi @Mikael Sandberg
Is this still valid? I got confused now, seeing two buttons available, see picture please.
Nice weekend! Thanks!
Hi @Bojana Vasic
Yes, Plans is still valid. My guess is that you have an app that adds the Roadmaps menu in you instance.
This is actually "Jira Product Discovery roadmaps". I am on Jira premium trial.Roadmaps is a feature availble in Jira Product Discovery Premium: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/product-discovery/premium
Jira Product Discovery roadmaps is a solution to aggregate ideas from multiple projects into a single view, providing visibility for leaders.
Thanks for checking Mikael!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.