Hello everyone,
I created a status report in a Confluence to gather information from several project pages (each page have several table with the same structure) using Table Excerpt Includes and Table Transformers. Here is the current architecture of my status report:

I'm using some SQL to merge tables. Here are my requests:
- Table Transformer for Table Excerpt Include 2
SELECT * FROM T1
OUTER JOIN T* ON T1.'Page'=T*.'Page'
- Table Transformer for Table Excerpt Include 1 & 2
SELECT T1.'Page' AS 'Project',
T1.'Product status' AS 'Project status',
T1.'Risk status' AS 'Risk status',
T1.'Project status update' AS 'Project status update'
FROM T1
OUTER JOIN T* ON T1.'Page' = T*.'Page
My table worked pretty good so far but I found an edge case today. If someone is adding another line or column in one of the project page tables, the report breaks. And I don't understand why since I didn't select this new line/column in my SQL requests.
For now I ask my colleagues not to modify the table in the project pages. But if there is a workaround I might be great.
Thanks for your time and your future help,
Aurélien