Hi, I'm trying to get a list of all spaces with any and all attached permissions, however:
1) The confluence API returns user-ids and doesn't have a user-endpoint that resolves these IDs to actual names. Apparently the workarounds are to either use the jira or admin APIs, depending on the ID-format.
2) The output from the permissions endpoint is either incomplete or wrong (I haven't checked which one it is): Looking into the space permissions for users, I can see 2 "real" users and 5 accounts for plugins. Via the API, "type: user" only appears twice, for the same user-id, where I'd expect to see two different users with the administer privilege. "administer" does show up twice, once for the aforementioned user, and once for a group (that part is correct, there's one group in that space that has administer privileges).
So in summary: The permissions-output appears to be incomplete, are there any workarounds to this?