I write a lot of technical documents and one thing I use a lot is "Press the X key" or "Press the Enter key".... and instead of writing this, I'd like to have pictures of the X key on a keyboard or a picture of the Enter key on a keyboard and use those instead. Like this:
https://www.istockphoto.com/vector/copy-and-paste-key-shortcuts-gm1171545452-324611051
Hi @Julian Milano and welcome here.
Just don't
By using images of characters, you will not any value to the readers. It might look fancy but the real value is zero.
Also, it will more difficult to manage/update etc.
Ever image on a page is an attachment.
Highlighting the character with BOLD (or combination of Bold and Italics) will do the exact same job and you will thank yourself in future.
Disclaimer: I've been writing and managing content for a living since 2000
Thanks for your reply- there is a lot of truth in what you say!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.