I have a database with a tag field, however when I select the Board view I get the error: "Add a tag field to select a grouping" and the Group by field is grayed out.
I was having this problem and figured it out. If your tag settings have "Enable multi select" enabled it won't do the board view, so if you don't need to have multiple tags for entries, this should work as a fix.
Hi @amanda.parshall
Welcome to community!
Are you referring to a table? or a page or space in Confluence? Overall Confluence is a database and generally, especially in cloud that is not accessible to users.
If you are able to take some screenshots it may help users provide a better answer
Best,
Clark
I'm referring to a Database. I ended up adding an additional Tag field, and I can now pull up the Board View using the Resolved tag field as the Grouping, but the "Tags" field is not an option.
Ah looking more into that, it's actually a new feature I was unaware of. From what I can see in the documentation it should be available, however if it isn't showing (as it's a beta) you may have found a broken feature and I would recommend partnering with your admin to submit a ticket to Atlassian for this!
Unfortunately with Betas finding bugs is to be expected more so than full products.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-and-edit-databases/
Best,Clark
Could anyone solve this issue.I am getting teh same error.Tried all possible way
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.