I have tried removing the heading row of tables but all of my confluence page content is showing up in bold text. When in Edit mode, it doesn't show in bold, so I can't figure out why it's displaying that way.
Good day Kathryn!
Interesting. In which extend of your Confluence Page? Within a Table? A macro? A paragraph?
Once I observed this happening by giving the Bold condition to a macro, which affected te contents inside, however not sure if this is the case for you.
Other helpful questions: does this happen in other browsers? or in other areas of Confluence? (eg., navigation sidebar or so). It could be a preference int he browser (like custom typefont) and so.
Best regardsRodrigo
Hi @Kathryn Jakusik
That sounds like a scary Server editor stuff
If it's not the Browser/OS issue as @Rodrigo _Elevatic_ suggested, try the following,
You will have to rebuild the page but at least it should remove weird html elements.
Is this happening in the table only? If yes, then the table style could be the problem - so here is what you could do
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.