I was trying to move a Team Managed Project to Company Managed Project.
Newly created a Company Managed Project. From the Team Managed Project , used the Bulk move option to move the issues to the new project.
It asked a few questions - mainly showing what should be the status of certain issues , which are already in a certain status . Say for example ,it is asking whether the issues in the "In progress" status should be moved to "To DO " status !!
I didn't find any option to instruct - Keep all Status and Hierarchical relationships AS IT IS - which I felt , should be the default behavior.
When the issues were finally moved to the new project , I have observed that
1. the STATUS of all issues are retained as such ,
2. but the EPICs were Converted to Story
3. hence the EPIC to STORY relationship in the original project is Lost !!
Why does this happen ?