is there any way to remove the following fields from support requests?
Welcome to the community @[deleted]
Sadly, no, these are the fields that are hard coded, these fields are required in order to request to be made.
Hi Nikola,
Thanks for the welcome and the answer.
If that's how it works then that's fine, I'll just adjust what I can
Hey Matt - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
A couple of notes about this. This field is only shown to Jira Service Management Agents. Regular users putting in a ticket will not see it. It is designed for the agent to create a ticket on behalf of a user who might not be accessing the portal directly. For example, if the user called in and talked to the Agent, then the Agent could open a ticket for them so they can track what is going on.
There is an open feature request for making some changes to this field if you want to follow along with it.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4102
Hello @[deleted] I have exactly the inverse of that issue. I need the "Raise this request on behalf of" to be shown. The users have Service Desk Agent acces and are grented wit a JSM-Licence. My Post here: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-Service-Management/The-User-Picker-search-field-for-the-field-quot-Raise-this/qaq-p/2991524?utm_campaign=mentions_reply&utm_content=topic&utm_medium=email&utm_source=atlcomm
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.