Hi, I'm trying to create the following, but I did not manage:
I have issues in multiple JIRA projects.
I would like to maintain a list that shows all issues assigned to me or created by me.
Importantly, I would like to be able to re-order the issues in this list (dragging issues upwards or downwards for example) so that I can define an "order of work", or a "to-do list". This order should be remembered by the list (dashboard/widget).
Does such a widget exist, I am not looking to add extra fields to the issues as that would have to happen for each single project in which I have issues (and I am not an administrator in many projects), rather I would like to have a "to-do list", maybe with a JQL filter. And this list would then keep track of the order in which to show them on my personal dashboard.
Hope it is clear what I'm trying to achieve, this would be great for me to provide an overview to me and others what the priorities in my work are, across projects.