Hi everyone,
I am having an issue where I want to change the issue type for an issue.
It is no longer possible to change the issue type directly from the Icon when viewing an Issue. Specifically I want to change a Bug to a Task.
Interestingly, I am able to change a Task into a Bug (by selecting the Icon), but not the other way around.
Through the move function I am still able to change the issue type. However, because the Bug utilizes a different description field than a Task, due to a different template being utilized, the content of the original description field gets lost.
So my questions would be:
1. Is there a way of restoring the function to directly change the issue type by clicking on the Icon -> from Bug to Task
2. Is there a way to transfer the content of the original description field to the description field of the moved issue? Although they are 2 separate fields, they serve the same purpose. The Bug description just works with a pre-existing template.
I also attached a picture of the existing Screens in case that might be useful information.
Thanks everyone for helping me out on this one!


