I am working on Jira work management on jira cloud and currently do not have scriptrunner installed, but I am contemplating if I need to get it to achieve my desired functionality.
Keeping in mind that I am on cloud using JWM, I have one custom field with 3 options, and I want the edit issue screen to show some different fields dependent on the selection of this "classification" field. I am aware that I could edit the issue layout to include hide when empty, but this really doesn't meet my need. I could create multiple issue types associated to the same workflow, but I want to try to avoid that as much as I can. Could scriptrunner make this possible on the EDIT issue screen (not the create screen because my input is purely through Jira Forms).
There are a couple other threads on here talking about similar functionality, but I would appreciate some feedback for my specific situation, please let me know if I need to clarify anything else.