Hi,
I have a Kanban board configured with a very basic filter (Show issues in an specific project that are not resolved or the resolution date is not alder than 2 weeks):
project = "Company Tools" AND (resolution = EMPTY OR resolution != EMPTY AND resolutiondate > -14d) ORDER BY Rank ASC
However, I have a little problem. I have another project different than "ePages Tools" project, in which I have created and epic and discomposed this epic into different issues that are spread across different projects. The epic is created in one project named "XYZ", then I create issues in project "Company Tools" and link this issues to "Epic Link" field to the epic that is created on the "XYZ". This epic has issues in a couple of different project.
So what I am trying to do, is that the issues on the project "Company Tools" that are linked (by using "Epic Link" field) to the epic living (created on a different project than "Company Tools") in the project "XYZ" are shown on the board with the above board filter. But they do not show unless I clear the epic link field.
Why is that?
Cheers