On the Approvals page, I only see approvals with "Approval Request" status. I need to also see other approval status' like "Approval Denied", "In Review". Ho w do I enable the Approvals page to render all approval status issues.
Hi @Mike Hadaway
Welcome to community!
The approvals page is really meant for approvals in process. This isn't just for atlassian tools, this is pretty industry standard
For your needs I would recommend making a dashboard that has different filters for each of those statuses you mentioned and displaying them in the dashboard. Your usecase seems more in line with a dashboard then the approvals page: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/work-with-dashboards-in-jira-cloud/
Best,Clark
Thanks Carl. Jira support confirmed what you stated. That does make sense. Another way I have found to see all approvals view the Kanban workflow for approvals. It shows each approval at all stages in the process. A dashboard would work too.
Thanks
Mike
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.