I've just started using Jira, but the Epics I created are not showing up on the Kanban board. How can I fix this? Thank you.
Hi @Ozan Can Çınar , you should be able to display Epics on your kanban board. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your current board and also let me know if this is a company managed or team manager project I looking in the lower left corner.
Hi @Jack Brickey thank you for your quick response. I am using company managed account. Below you can see our board. I added the existing tasks through the Board.
The Epics or other issue types I created from the timeline are not showing up on the Kanban Board.
Hi @Ozan Can Çınar , you are actually on a team managed project which can be seen in the lower left corner. For TMP projects Epics cannot be displayed as cards on the board. They will appear in the backlog in the Epic panel and you can group by epic or filter by epic on the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.