Hi,
My current workflow is like the below:
When creating an Issue (in this instance Issue Type is 'Test Issue') for a Project, I have an automation currently configured to automate the creation of two sub-tasks within that Issue (in this instance named 'Subtask1' & 'Subtask2')
However, I also want a second automation configured. This automation should create 'Subtask3' & 'Subtask4' once BOTH 'Subtask1' & 'Subtask2' have been completed (in our instance this Status has been set as 'Closed'.
I have been successful in creating a Subtask when a single Subtask has been Closed, using the below automation;

However, I can't figure out how to configure the automation when it comes to closing multiple Subtasks in order to trigger the 2nd automation to create the next Subtasks.
I attempted to follow https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-automatically-create-a-sub-task-when-other-two-sub-tasks/qaq-p/2343674 but didn't appear to have the same options to select from, that had been suggested in the comments. So, I ended up with the below automation (which isn't running at the point that I close 'Subtask1' & 'Subtask2');

I presume I've misunderstood a step, or have entered something incorrectly, but just can't get the automation to work. Any help would be great! Thanks