Hi! We recently enrolled in the Custom Domains EAP to test our addons. The addons work fine but I have noticed two behaviours with the custom domain that I would like to comment:
1- Private marketplace listings cannot be installed in the custom domain instance
Steps:
- Create a new private listing in our marketplace
- Get the listing url
- Install it with the "Upload app" feature
2- Applications can't be uninstalled
- Install any public marketplace app (the free trial gets activated)
- Try to uninstall it
In both cases, I can see CORS policy errors in the browser console such as:
Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://phx-eap-cd.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/plugins/1.0/net.customware.confluence.plugin.pageapproval.test-key' (redirected from 'https://cml.dm.appfire.net/wiki/rest/plugins/1.0/pending/9a0537ba-64e9-425b-8355-0231ded9682a?_=1716380143774') from origin 'https://cml.dm.appfire.net' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
Hello @jagoba.meabe and welcome.
No sure if this helps but I'll give it a try
Hey @jagoba.meabe
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
As suggested by @Kristian Klima , you can enable private listing by following the steps below:
•••
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Luis Pellacani
Hi @Luis Pellacani [Atlassian Support], thanks for your answer. Yes, I already did the steps you mentioned before getting the error. Without these steps, I couldn't even install a private app.
Hi @Kristian Klima, thanks for your answer. Yes, I already did the steps you mentioned before getting the error. Without these steps, I couldn't even install a private app. I'm still getting the same error
Hey @jagoba.meabe ,
Thanks for the confirmation. With that in mind, further investigation will be required by our Developer Support team. You can reach them on the channel below:
I went ahead and raised ticket on your behalf to speed things up. You can access it on your Requests portal
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.