Hello, I am trying to follow this page https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-workflow-schemes/ but I don't seem to have access to the needed stuff.I was given administrator privileges but still cannot see the relevant buttons.If I go directly to the link, https://itxcast.atlassian.net/jira/settings/issues/issue-types , I get a 404.Could someone please assist on what needs to be enabled for me to be able to access this? We just started with the free plan, in case that matters. The person that created the project and everything is able to access that page, so it seems to be an issue on my access rights, but we can't figure out why "administrator" isn't enough.I attached an image with my user menu in case it help. I am also granted administrator role on the project,
Thank you.
Hi @Mircea Craciun and welcome,
you need to be a JIRA Administrator to access schemes. As Jira Project admin you can just add user in project roles and manage components/versions.
Hope this clarifies,
Fabio
Thank you, that solved the access problem, but I am not able to find the existing workflows.So I go to a project settings -> Issue Types (... settings/issuetypes/ )where I can see all my issue types. And I have say Stories and Bugs with the same workflow and then Tasks separately, Epic separately. So having like 4 or 5 workflows there.I cannot find a way to move an issue type from one of these workflows to the other.I went to /jira/settings/issues/issue-type-schemes but only the `Default Issue Type Scheme` is showing up there.I also tried /jira/settings/issues/workflows and /secure/admin/ViewWorkflowSchemes.jspabut none of my workflows are showing up there.Is there a way to move an issue type to another workflow all inside a project?To note that the https://itxcast.atlassian.net/jira/settings/issues/issue-types page only shows me 3 issue types, yet in my project I have 7 defined.If I am setting this up wrong, what's the right process to set this up, given I'm likely to have different workflows for different projects.Thank you
hey @Mircea Craciun ,
probably your project is a team-managed project so you can find all the customization at project admin side.
Hope this helps,
@fabYou are correct, it's a team project, but I am not finding the workflows, or a way to move issues between them.I can see "Issue Types" there, like below
Opening that up, shows me a list of issue types and I have a button to edit workflow
But in there I cannot see a way to un-assign an issue type, or move an issue type between workflows.
Am I missing something?Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.