How do I customize an auto-response when registering tasks with mail handlers?
Hello @Svitlana Rekhalska,
Thank you for reaching out here on the Atlassian Community!
Could you please provide me with a bit more clarity, or an example, of what you mean by 'customize an auto-response when registering tasks with mail handlers'?
I look forward to your response.
I was looking for a way to get notified when problems are created by the mail handler
At this time, Mail Handler only has the ability to configure a Forward Email for when emails sent to mail handler fail to be processed.
Luckily, you are not alone as I was able to find a Feature Request which directly asks for the behavior you are seeking listed under JRACLOUD-59400.
I recommend adding a Vote for this Feature Request as well as adding yourself as a Watcher to be notified of any updates in the future.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.