How to migrate from RoboHelp to Confluence/Atlassian?
Hi @Srinivas Veesam ,
With the integration of Confluence, Adobe RoboHelp has expanded its publishing capabilities to allow for direct publishing of articles to the Confluence Knowledge Base.
https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/using/publish-to-confluence-knowledge-base.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/au/robohelp/using/publish-to-confluence-knowledge-base.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/using/what-s-new-in-robohelp-2022-release-update-3.html
Hi @Srinivas Veesam
Welcome to community!
I havent worked on this use case before but i see that is an option to publish from RoboHelp to Confluence -> https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/using/publish-to-confluence-knowledge-base.html
Have you looked at leveraging this 'publish' to move necessary content over to confluence?
Thanks. I am using RoboHelp 2019. It seems, confluence publising is enabled from RoboHelp 2022.
Also, I am looking to migrate from RoboHelp to Confluence. How to do that?
Hi @Srinivas Veesam and welcome.
What all methods, and migrations, have in common:
@Srinivas Veesam If your version does not support direct output...
Check this debate for general advice.
@Srinivas Veesam When you publish your content to Confluence, it becomes pages in a Confluence space that you will be able to edit and maintain within Confluence. Thus, publishing your content is how you migrate it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.