Hi everyone,
I am creating an automation to pass some fields down from JIRA ticekt A to JIRA Ticket B.
The Automation was when Ticket A created, if condition passed, it will create a new Ticket B, and will pass some fields from Ticket A to Ticket B.
Both using the same Fields.
I am having issue with 1 field, which is a multi-checkbox field type.
The Automation Audit Log shows success.
However, the multi-checkbox field wasn't passed from Ticket A to Ticket B.
No matter what option was checked in Ticket A, the corresponding field in Ticket B will just shows None.
I found the customfield_# of that field from JSON view.
I used {{triggerIssue.customfield_#}} to pass fields from Ticket A to Ticket B,
All fields seems working except 1, which is a multi-checkbox field.
I tested to put the same {{triggerIssue.customfield_#}} in the Description Field, which shows all the checkbox options that were being checked, and separated by commas
So, the field ID was correct, but just not passed to the corresponding fields that was actually using the same Field as in Ticket A.,
Anyone has any idea what might be wrong?
Thanks a lot,