I want to add two fields together and multiply it by 20% but it's not working.
Is this correct syntax?
{{issue.customfield1.plus(issue.customefield2).multiply(.2)}}
Hello @Madar, Andrew
What is the context where you are using this? Is it an Automation Rule? If so, please show us the complete Automation Rule and the details of the step where you are trying to use that syntax.
Hi Trudy, I am using the edit field
Is my syntax correct to use multiply for a decimal point in parans?
When I used (.2) I got an error in the Audit Log for the rule. Do you get an error in the log?
When I used (0.2) I did not get the error, and I got the correct value.
okay, that's good to know. I did get an error when I used (.2) initially. Before I read your response, I changed it to (0.2) but have not checked it yet. I guess it requires #.# for decimals?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.