I tried to assign my subtasks based on the summary of each subtask and used the way in the following link, but it didn't work, I don't know what exactly I did wrong.
Here is the Link: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Automatically-assign-sub-tasks-based-on-sub-task-title/qaq-p/2062076?utm_source=dm&utm_medium=unpaid-social&utm_campaign=P:online*O:community*I:social_share*
My Audit Log is showing the following:
My Rule:
Hi @Eman Yaseen ,
What is the summary of IT-1708?
Note the re-fetch is not necessary and you might want to add an audit log with
Summary: {{issue.summary}}
To be able to debug
Hi,
so as I am still new to Jira I really don't understand exactly how to add an audit log to Summary: {{issue.summary}}
The Summary of the created subtask should be: Hardware bestellenI have made a Rule to create automatic subtasks when creating an issue and each subtask has a specific summary and I want to automatically assign those subtasks to different assignees.
I think I'm also a little bit confused because I thought through this rule I am getting the summaries of the subtasks and not the summary of the original issue that has been created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.