Was something changed on the backend (again)?
Overnight all of the Done Epics on my Team-Managed project have become invisible. They used to be visible for a period of time both on the board and on the Timeline view. Today, Done Epics no longer appear anywhere.
The only way I seem to be able to find them is by using a JQL query.
(To be clear these are Epics that are less than 14 days old)
Did I miss an announcement from Atlassian that they had changed this behaviour? Is there any way to return to the old functionality?
Additonal:
Looking at other project across our tenant it appears that this change is system wide. done epics on all projects have disappeared from the board/backlog/epics panel.
It is possible to expose Done Epics in the Timeline view using a new setting....

I have also noticed several other UI/UX changes to how Epics are being handled in our projects, notably an Epic Status is now only displayed temporarily on the board when transitioned....

Previously this Epic status was permanently displayed. I genuinely don't get why anyone would think this is improved functionality.