I want to create a flow (using power automate) to backup the assets.
Following some Info i get the workspaceID using an http get action to https://MySite.atlassian.net/rest/servicedeskapi/assets/workspace
I do however get stuck in the next step when I do use the workspaceID from the return of that call. https://MySite.atlassian.net/rest/servicedeskapi/assets/workspace/{'workspaceID'} is giving me a 404 not found response.
Anyone that can help me out with this please?
@Steven Vits ,
Are you including the { } in the url? those are placeholder and you just need to add the id itself behind the /
no I do replace the entire '{'workspaceID'} like
https://MySite.atlassian.net/rest/servicedeskapi/assets/workspace/c2d6a42d-e349-495d-ad64-126e959c61c7
Ah i see what you missed here.
To get the workspace ID you indeed use
https://<JSM Premium Site Name>.atlassian.net/rest/servicedeskapi/assets/workspace
However then to communicate with the Assets module you actually use
https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/assets/workspace/{workspaceId}/v{version}/object/{id}
So once you have the workspaceid you actually call https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/assets/workspace/{workspaceId} (so api.atlassian.com)
https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/assets/workspace/c2d6a42d-e349-495d-ad64-126e959c61c7/v1/object/4 return:
{ "errorMessages": [ "NotFoundInsightException: Could not find Object with id: 4" ], "errors": {}}
however using devtools in edge It was possible to retrievehttps://MySite.atlassian.net/gateway/api/jsm/assets/workspace/c2d6a42d-e349-495d-ad64-126e959c61c7/v1/objecttypeexport/4
contaminated with a payload
Not the cleanest way but it seems to work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.