I am searching for a tool that can help our company with our implementation process and I am hoping I - considering we are a Jira support-driven team, and use Confluence as a knowledge base - to find a customer-facing solution to help manage our implementation process. In short, I'm looking for the Turbo Tax of software implementation tools.
The goal is to have a customer-facing implementation portal to:
- Introduce each phase of the implementation process including:
- sections for each module
- purpose, value, directions, and resources
- sample document links
- basic questions in various field (choice, text, likert) that accompany
- Automate responses to keep the customer moving in the process
- Announce success
- Prompt to keep going or offer help after X business days of no activity
- Document uploading
- Track customer completion and success and share it
- by percentage
- other positive reinforcement tactics
- Track the backend:
- how our implementation team is doing in responding and moving customers through the process
- where pain points in our process may be
- Other key additions
- Limit the complexity for who and how people can provide information (logins or lack there of)
- Auto-saving with each step and being able to move back and forward on the process
- track conversations within the implementation through the software (so it's not lost in individual team member inboxes)
I'm aware of a few other tools out there and have demoed with them, and I am open to learning more about other solutions outside of this sphere, but the real opportunity is to have all of our team working out of our Atlassian suite.