1. if migrate only certain spaces (without groups and users) what are the risks am looking at?
2. if I migrate the whole thing to the cloud what are the risks there?
any insights will be appreciated
@Majid Abdulsatar
I won't suggest you to go with option 1 at all.
Follow Atlassian recommendations when you are migrating your Confluence Instance from DC to Cloud.
Below are the steps for the migration:
https://support.atlassian.com/migration/docs/use-the-confluence-cloud-migration-assistant-to-migrate/
Let me know if you have any questions.
Best,
Fadoua
may I ask why you advice against option 1 ? thank you so much for you input
Because what is the point of migrating an instance without users? the first issue I can think of is inaccessible spaces because of permissions.
I want to move only few users, how can I config that? I do not want to pay for extra licenses that I do not need.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.