I have several version created in Jira, most of them have all the issues in the version in Done status. I would like to release all the version with all issues in status done.
I tried some recommendation, but nothing is working.
@Kalyan Sattaluri you are amazing, thank you so much for your time and super here.
here the images:
Hello @Oscar Nunez
Your lookupIssues JQL is hard to read but it should be:
fixVersion in {{issue.fixVersions}} and status != Done
Next, because you can have multiple fix Versions to a story, after your If condition, you need to do "Advanced Branching" on {{issue.fixVersions.name}} and release version.
Please see below for reference
BTW, Do you truly want this type of rule?
Typically FixVersions are associated with release Dates.
So if a release date is here ( or nearing), and all issues are done, *then* you release the version... At least thats how its used.
Implementing above step is different than what you have asked.
So please consider why / how you are using the fix Versions in your firm.
Hope it helps, Thanks!
@Kalyan Sattaluri thank you for your answer.
can you please share how do you recommend the automation based on the dates.
Sure, I set up to May 23rd and there is only 1 issue and in status done, it runs the automation without errors, but do not release the version.
You have accepted your own post as solution.
Please accept the post I have shared the details in so its easier for folks to understand the steps/solution. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.