The templates in Confluence include the old Legacy Jira macro that has microtext in it when you export to PDF.
Can you change to the new Jira Issues macro in Confluence Cloud? This would provide a much better experience for PDF documents.
Thank you.
Hi @Alison Paddock
Do you have a specific Blueprint from Confluence that has this specific legacy Jira macro?
If yes, please share the name with us!
For now, I have been testing a few, but the only one I found to include in the future feature request was the JIRA report blueprint, but only in the Status report option that uses the Chart with the legacy jira issue macro.Other blueprints for Jira are not using the macro or adding the issue as links.
If you any other templates (not custom templates), I'd like to give it a check and include it on the report as well.
Additionally, would it be an option if you could create a custom template similar to the blueprint but switch with the new jira issue macro for now?
Please let me know your use case if that is not possible or optimal!Regards,Jessica
It was the Release Notes template launched from a Release item in Jira
Thank you for the additional context, Alison!
I have created the following suggestion to our product and development team:
Even though I have linked internally this post to the feature request page, please feel free to add any comments and feedback there, as it also helps our teams to understand better your use case.
I hope this helps for now, but feel free to let us know if you would like to share anything else!Cheers,Jessica
Thanks for your help, Jessica. I am really struggling with the Jira Issues Macro in Confluence and its presentation in PDF.
I cannot seem to get my columns to show in the PDF nor get the full list of issues.
I have tried adjusting the width of the columns in Confluence and wrapping text but nothing works.
Here is an example:
In Confluence
In PDF
the Due Date column is missing
Any ideas to resolve? I need to send these reports to to my client but they are missing key information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.