I have a training pipeline board that will have new people added to it semi regularly, and those new people will have a series of tasks they will need to complete, and track the progress of. I have a number, X, of issues that will need to be assigned to every new person added to the board. Basically I need to clone or create and assign X issues to a new person with a few clicks, rather than going through and manually creating and assigning X issues to every new person that joins.
What I have tried and failed to create is having a template of X issues that are all linked to Issue A, and when I assign a new person to Issue A it auto clones and assigns the new cloned issues to the new person. This will not work reliably.
The automation is difficult to create because I cannot set an automation to only apply to one issue, at least not that I can find, so this automation applies to every one of X issues linked to Issue A. Additionally, it does not allow me to auto assign each issue clone to the new person, only the last cloned issue, even though the rule is set to assign the issue created to the person originally assigned to the trigger issue.
Attached photo is my current attempt.
Any help is appreciated, or ideas on how to simplify this.
If you have any questions or need clarification, please feel free to ask and I will try my best to quickly answer.
Thanks!