Hi All,
I hope you're doing well. I'm encountering a perplexing issue while setting up a new project and configuring quick filters for Epics. Previously, when I duplicated the default board and customized it for a new project, the Epics quick filter would automatically appear. However, when I attempted the same process for a project I created yesterday, the quick filter for Epics did not show up.
I've attached screenshots to illustrate the difference:
Previous successful setup with Epics quick filter

Current unsuccessful setup without Epics quick filter
I've taken several steps to troubleshoot the issue, including deleting and recreating the project. Despite my efforts, I haven't been able to resolve the problem. I even tried following a guide closely instead of relying on memory, but still no luck.
Could you please lend a hand in resolving this issue? Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your assistance.
Warm regards,