Cree dos campos de texto y con una regla de automatización me pone la hora en que se mueve una incidencia a otro estado, pero la fecha que me pone es de UTC y yo quiero de Mexico, como puedo actualizarlo o cambiarlo?
Hola @Itsel Vazquez ,
Bienvenido a la comunidad Atlassian.
Si está configurando el campo mediante una regla de automatización, comparta imágenes de esa regla con nosotros. También proporcione una imagen del paso en el que está configurando ese campo para que podamos ver los detalles de cómo lo está configurando.
---
Hello,
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
If you are setting the field through an Automation Rule, please share images of that rule with us. Also provide an image of the step where you are setting that field so that we can see the details for how you are setting it.
Change time in automated field I created two text fields and with an automation rule it gives me the time when an incident is moved to another state, but the date it gives me is UTC and I want it from Mexico, how can I update or change it?
Change time in automated field
I created two text fields and with an automation rule it gives me the time when an incident is moved to another state, but the date it gives me is UTC and I want it from Mexico, how can I update or change it?
Hi, ok,
this is
Utilizo estas reglas
{{now.longDateTime}}
{{initiator.displayName}} (ID: {{initiator.email.Address}})
¿Cuál es el tipo de campo para "V&V Pre-Approved"?
Si desea configurar el campo en una fecha y hora para una zona horaria específica, debe incluirlo en su valor inteligente {{now.longDateTime}}. Referirse a
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-date-and-time/#Convert-timezone-date---
La sintaxis correcta sería algo como:
{{now.convertToTimeZone("America/Mexico_City").longDateTime}}
México tiene más de una zona horaria. Tendrás que seleccionar la ubicación correcta para la zona horaria que desees. La referencia que proporcioné anteriormente incluye un enlace a otro documento con los códigos de ubicación.
What is the field type for "V&V Pre-Approved"?
If you want to set the field to a date and time for a specific timezone you need to include that in your {{now.longDateTime}} smart value. Refer to
The correct syntax would be something like:
Mexico has more than one timezone. You will have to select the correct location for the timezone you want. The reference I provided above includes a link to another document with the location codes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.