I am trying to understand the different types of users. I understand that license users have access to products and are billable but what about this user scenario:
I put user1 in a group with no product access (they are in no other group) so that they do not consume a license. I've added the group to a confluence space where they can only view and edit in that space.
I put user2 in another group with product access as Guest in confluence then added them to the same confleunce space with view and edit permissions.
What would the main difference between user1 and user2 be (other than the fact that for the guest - I have a limit of guests per license user and the guest will only have access to 1 space)? Both would not take up a license, I could set them both up to view/edit a space but would there be any other differences?