I am having trouble getting my content to show on the left-hand sidebar in Confluence. In my space settings, I have all pages ordered under the home page, but still I am not seeing any page appear on the sidebar on the left-hand side.
Can you add a screenshot?
A few guesses:
Check to be sure that the space homepage is set to the page you are expecting it to be.
Have you expanded the Content menu, the little arrow to the left?
Hi @Erica Winter and welcome.
Try hitting the [ key.
Or, hover the mouse in the area as shown in the picture and you should see the Expand option (works the other way round too to Collapse the tree).
Hi Shawn,
Screenshots below of the content sidebar and the space settings. The homepage is set to the page I expect it to be, and when I expand the content arrow it says there is no content.
Drag and drop those pages to the home page so they will be nested under it, and then they will show up under contents.
Hi Shawn, maybe I have misunderstood—are they not currently nested under the home page as shown in the screenshot? Please correct me if I am missing something. Thanks!
Click on one of the pages and look at the breadcrumbs along the top. It will tell you where in the tree the page lives.
In this example the page 'Parties' is under the page 'fun stuff' in the space test123
I suspect when you look at your page breadcrumbs, they are not under the page 'Home Page'. Once you reorder the pages under the 'Home Page' they will show up in the content menu.
Thank you! I was able to reorder.
Hi @Erica Winter ,
If you wish to move to something custom, look on our app, Advanced Content Navigator!
It enables you to insert a page tree on any page or just open it with a shortcut in a modal from the current page.
Our advanced page tree can show statuses, unread pages, and other data about pages, and you can also filter it in single or multiple spaces.
Best Regards,
Balazs
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.