Goal: In a x,y and z project, when a version is released, I want it to go to issues and for each issue present in the issues links -> in the "is validated by" type, I want these linked issues to be cloned.
However, there are several problems in the various tests I did. Firstly, I realized that if the trigger is "version released", then the only options I have are to put the for:JQL condition or for: Issues fixed in version, the issue is that after entering In the issues associated with the version, I cannot create a new for to run through each issue link and clone this one..
Is there any way to get around this situation?
A note: linked issues are from a different project than issues from the released version.
Thank you very much!
1.The first screen shot would be the ideal flow, in which I could go to related issues and clone them:

2. The second screen shot is to start with for permitted -> for: Issues fixed in version, however I can't put another for...