I'm met with the following error when I put in anybody's name except our admins.An admin and I cannot figure out how to make everyone's Personal Spaces viewable to everyone in the company.Help?
Hi @Sam Junker Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
A personal space is by default viewable to everyone in the company.
To check this, go to Space settings > Space permissions > Groups.
The group confluence-users should at least have the All View permission checked.
The screenshot you attached tried to impose restrictions on a page in your personal space.
This fixed it!I had to manually add the group called "confluence-users".Is there a way our admins can add this group to everyone's pages? Or do people have to individually add it themselves?Thanks for your help
Per documentation, pages on a personal space will be default accessible by the team, see Customize your personal space
So in theory, your Confluence Administrators shouldn't change anything. I just tried to reproduce the issue, but when I invited my newly created personal space, the confluence-users group has view permissions by default.
If this answered your question, please click the green Accept answer button, thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.