This is the level I want to split our support up in hence I want to create queues for teams based on the portal group.
A screenshot of where I am trying to add it is attached, Thank you! Nick
Hi @Nick Ignatenko welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You cannot search for a portal group in JQL natively.
Workaround 1
Group the request type of the same portal group in your JQL query:
"Request Type" IN ("<request type A of portal group 1>","<request type B of portal group 1>","<request type C of portal group 1>")
Of course, when you create a new request type, you need to update the query again.
Workaround 2
Thank you Dave! Workaround 2 was probably the easiest for me to implement. I appreciate your swift expert advice!
You're welcome! If it helped you, thanks to click the green Accept answer button.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.