I have linked a Confluence space to a JSM project. The goal is to have Customers of the JSM desk to have view access to the linked Confluence Space.
The issue is that when I have the linked Space configured with "Who can view" set to "All logged-in users", any of my logged in uses can view the Confluence Space even though they are not a Customer of the JSM project.
How can I grant only customers of the JSM project the ability to view the linked Confluence space? Non-customers of the JSM project should not be able to see Spaces where they are not Customers of the linked JSM project.
I have engaged Atlassian support and was informed this functionality doesn't exist in Confluence Cloud and that there's a feature request for this functionality to be implemented: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-73981
Attached, please find:
1) our JSM project's Knowledge base link configuration.
2) User, Groups, Guests, Anonymous access and Public links permission for the Space that's allowing non-Customers access to view the Space.




