Hi, i'm new to Jira and while I love the capabilities, onboarding as a new user is not particularly intuitive. I have a few questions and hopefully someone can help me out.
1. is it possible to add cards to Kanban boards in a company managed project? I am the admin and I have not invited any team members yet as I am still getting familiar with the system but when I create a company managed board it defaults with the standard "To Do", "In Progress", and "Done" cards but unlike in a team managed board there is no + sign to add another card. How do I add more cards? For example a "For Review" card.
2. I'm also not clear on the transition from multiple platforms into one Jira and am having an issue with a trial. When I first signed up to try the software I selected Jira Work Management since that is how i'll be using the program, for project management. My company specializes in design, and rapid prototyping. However as I was trying to demo the features and set up test projects some features were missing in the free version so I tried to activate the trial of Jira Premium. The trial seems to be of Jira Software Premium. I understand Work Management is combining at some point but the projects I created are still under Work Management and when I click on Jira in my apps dropdown it brings me into Jira software and says "You don't have any software projects."
There are a few other issues bugging me but for brevity sake i'll stop here. I have started checking out Atlassian University and have tried searching for answers to my questions with no success. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.