I have removed a user from our Jira instance and they now show as "Name (Inactive)" on tickets. I would like to re-instate this user but I can't see how. In the administration section I only see a list of active users. I was expecting to be able to see a list of deactivated users withn the option to re-enable them. They must be in the system somewhere because their name is showing on issues they were previously assigned to. How do I go able re-enabling their access?
I figured this out, the disabled user needed to attempt to log in and click "Request Access". I got an email then to approve access, which added them back to the users list.
Did you take a look at this article?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/enabling-a-deactivated-account-to-provide-site-access-1005792657.html
We are not using managed accounts, all the accounts were just added under the "Users" tab by inviting them by email. When I click "Managed Accounts" it asks for domain verification, presumably because we are not using that method.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.