Hi,
I know that there is a "Team" field, but I need the possibility, from time to time, to assign a team (and not only specific person) to the assignee field.
Can I assign a team to "Assignee" field?
Hi @Avigdor Hadad ,Welcome to the Atlassian Community. It's currently not possible to assign a team to the "Assignee" field. Having your issues assigned to a single person makes sure that there is no doubt about who the main driver for this issue is. Putting this on a team might cause confusion and frustration inside the team when eventually nobody followed up on the ticket.If you do need the entire team to follow up on all the tickets I would use a board or a filter to list all issues currently assigned to all the team members and have them work on all of those together.Just my 2 cents.Cheers,PeterPS: here is an interesting story about assigning something to a team: https://www.lollydaskal.com/leadership/story-everybody-somebody-anybody-nobody/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.