I built a onboarding request type with custom form fields and created an automation rule where it clones the issue into a separate project to process some aspects of the request.
Rule
- When Issue Created
- Issue Fields condition contains two specific values (onboarding in this case)
- Issue Fields condition specific field is not empty
- Clone issue into different project, different request type (service) with specified fields to copy form current issue
- Link Issue to trigger issue
This different project does not have the same request types but the custom fields are Global Context and associated to the project screens.
When i create the JSM ticket, it will create the ticket and clone the issue with associated fields to the new project. However, its not shown in the request form and its display under the issue view (right hand side). Is it possible to have the custom fields appear in the request form section of ticket? I hope I framed my question correctly.