When displaying linked issues as strings on a Plan, the strings only appear within a swim lane. If linked issues exist in different swim lanes, the link only appears as a badge.
How might I display these cross-swim lane links as strings?
Hi, @Steve_G. You'll want to use the timeline view of your Plan and configure it to show dependencies.
I hope this helps,
-dave
Thanks @Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_ for your quick response -
I am using the timeline view and have configured the plan to show dependencies as Lines. It is currently displaying lines between linked issues within the same swim lane. The problem is that only badges appear for linked issues in different swim lanes.
Hi, @Steve_G. I guess I'm confused — not hard to do 😉
Can you share a screen shot, please.
Okay. I'm with you now, @Steve_G.
I am not a Plan expert by any means, but I'm (educated) guessing that in order to achieve your goal, you'll need to create a new plan that includes all of the issues you care about in a single "swimlane" as you call it.
I'm using quotes and 'as you call it,' because AFAIK the Plan feature doesn't use that terminology. But like I said, I am not an expert in that feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.