Hi, I was configuring SAML SSO with Microsoft Entra, followed all the steps and did a terrible mistake. I selected the Enforce SSO for Jira. Now I'm not able to access either user or admin portal. I need technical support, error below:
No webpage was found for the web address: https://sts.windows.net/e611c8fe-c5e8-431f-96b4-12bf0b2ade05/?SAMLRequest=jZLBbtswEER%2FReCdkkhJlkRYNtwYQQ2krRErPfRSUNQ6IUqRLpeK27%2Bv7DhBeqjRKzm7bzCz8%2BWvwUTP4FE72xAWpyQCq1yv7WNDHtpbWpHlYo5yMPwgVmN4svfwcwQM0TRoUbz8NGT0VjiJGoWVA6AISuxWn%2B4Ej1Nx8C445QyJVojgw4S6cRbHAfwO%2FLNW8HB%2F15CnEA4okkROlFgGIxG1tLFyQ2Lco7aJksZ0Uv1YKmctqNOe5sSnGTBe9PmMlvu%2Bo3ktOa0gT2nJqr5kWVemGZBoPbnWVp7H3mAYMD5q27sjxhZCAjPGVLUHqgqoaJ6xPa1nXU4Z7%2FZpx2UPaZGQaLNuyHdeZbnM6m4268uOqy4HVnV1UVc1k1kGfJIhjrCxGKQNDeEpz2laUFa0rBBpLlgZs5x%2FI9H2ktCHyck5%2BWtxdi8iFB%2Fbdku3X3Ytib6%2BNjgJyKUvcab790VdXyxf2yGLK12cFiX%2Fk%2Fg8eW%2Fj7Yg%2BT9zNeuuMVr%2BjlTHueONBBmhI8ONU063zgwz%2Fdspidn7RPd2fpQIGqc2q7z0gkmRx4f59ros%2F&RelayState=377dbe44-7d5c-4be8-b59a-fe511c8d6cbe
Hello,
Did you mange to solve this by any chance, this happened to me as well today, and provisioning trough SAML was working prior enforcing SSO policy.
Hello @peter kopp
We have solved this trough our Atlassian support, we had the identity provider SSO url from SAML configuration set up the same as the entity ID we changed that and it worked for us.
Cheers
Aaron
For my org it was coming for some users others are able to login as standard login.
@Aaron Micallef would you be willing to share a screenshot (with parts blurred out) of your configuration in Atlassian Admin center and specifically what fixed this issue for you? I am currently running into the exact same error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.