Hi,
i would like to referral user to the self-service and finish the incident task by the special status like "user has been referraled to self-service". Is it possible to do it without change the workflow?
Hi @Adrian Goliasz , I would suggest using a custom field for this or add a value to the Resolution field rather than an actual status. With that opinion out of the way, no you cannot add a new status without updating the workflow.
Hi @Jack Brickey what is the best way to add the custom field? I thought about the tag, but i can't see where i can manage the tags for add new-one called "The User referraled to the self-service".
What do you mean by "tag"? Do you mean add as a label? If so, you would need to replace the spaces with some character, e.g. The-User-referraled-to-the-self-Service. Personally I would opt for something more concise like "self-service". The real question here is whether you need to query for issues with this distinction. That is, will you be searching for issues that have been declared as self service or not. If not, then I would simply add a comment, indicating that the customer was referred to self service. If you do want to query on these issues then maybe you could go with the label approach.
Yes, i thought about a label. I want to report how many tasks gone to the self-service.
Is there anyone who can check my issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.