I would like to know if it possible to have a formula to give a conditional format to a column, depending on how far is "today" from the "end date"Is it possible? which would be the formula?thanks!
Hello @Marina_CL If you want to see the difference between the today's date and a value in a date field, you can show it with a formula like this:days_between(today(), enddate)I hope this helps. If you need our assistance with Structure, please reach out to us directly at our support portal.Best regards,StepanTempo (the Structure app vendor)
do I need to add "today" date? I would like it to be automatics
In this example, today() is a function that returns the today's date, so it's dynamic and different every day. Please feel free to check our documentation about the Formula column if you want to understand what it can do, and how it can be used.And as I mentioned - don't hesitate to reach out to us at our portal if you need our assistance with anything.Best regards,Stepan
ell, I am asking because I entered that formula and it is not returning any value... What can be wrong?
I attach screenshot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.