Hello,I got problem with automation.I got couple issue types in project, for testing purposes I have created a simple automation which will just add Test to Log.
Problem is that for 2 of my 9 issue types, I didn't even receive an error in Audit log when I create an issue.Actor of Automation have Administrator permissions in project.
That's strange indeed.
When you do more tests, does it happen again for the same issue types over and over again?
Yes
Any chance those other issue types are using another workflow? You should check if the "create" transition in you workflow triggers an "issue created" event.
Another thing to test: change the trigger of you automation rule to issue edit instead of create and check if the rule is executed when you edit the issues.
Thanks, that was exactly my problem, in post functions I have had:
Fire a No Notification event that can be processed by the listeners.
Instead of
Fire a Issue Created event that can be processed by the listeners.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.