Hi,
I see this "advertisement" for Goals in my Jira Cloud Website.
Where can I find more information about this? In particular what will pricing for this be?
Thanks,
Anne
Hi, @anne.gerten 👋
Goals were originally part of Atlas — an EAP product from Atlassian that's being folded into Jira and can be accessed from Jira "Home." Read more here:
and here:
Best,
-dave
P.S. The change is being rolled out gradually. You may not have the "Home" screen in Jira Cloud yet.
Thanks @Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_ !!
I am still not sure about pricing. Does this mean if we are a current Jira Cloud customer, the Goals feature will be included with our subscription?
Correct. It is being rolled into Jira as a feature versus being rolled out as a new/additional product, which may have been (seemed to be) the original plan.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.