Hi Team,getting 403 error while calling getUserAPI using API Token. It was worked till yesterday.URL : https://funvane-team-cd24ir8k.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/usersThanks,ajithkumar.M
Hello @ajith ,
are you using any search criteria to get users or just blank search. I have used like this
https://xxx.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/user/search?query={{object.Email}}. This searches the users using the email address provided.
Also while making send web request to this end point, the authorization token used should be base64 encoded. If you have not encoded your API token to base 64, i suggest you do that and that should solve your issue.
Vijay
We are not using any search criteria. Instead, we are encoding those values already. It was still working with the old tokens. When I tried with the new API token, I encountered that error. I simply signed up for Jira and generated an API key token. Then, I attempted to call that API. Is there anything that needs to be configured before making that API call?Because i tried Bulk get users API, i am getting "Client must be authenticated to access this resource."
any update on this?
Can you share the web request details you are making, what is the end pint?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.